i think :^(
i think :^(
i think :^(
sleep – sasha slug
Breadstick Ballad – Paul Cherry
4EVER – Clairo
lava lamp – lazygirl
No. 5 – Sean Tarpey
Lifes alright – SILICON ESTATE
yellow flower – mae
Her – eery
MAYBE – Lucys
Malibu – Lucys
Bad Bonez – Michael Seyer (like the album not the song)
call me – ashley koett
Something Seems Off – Bowl Frizell
Slow Walk – Liano
you’ll be alright – mellow fellow
fear and misery – joji
Yeah Right – joji
Like Yesterday – Paul Cherry
playlist available on SoundCloud @mr. bubbles (titled may playlist)
have a good day lovelies !
hey! it’s mr. bubbles !!
i am extremely proud to present my newest song, ‘the urn memoirs!’
this song is very important to me, as it is about the recent death of my cat. it was incredibly difficult to write and compose, but it turned out to be, in my opinion, the best song i’ve ever made.
please go have a listen on SoundCloud and watch the music video on YouTube !!
check out my other tracks if you’d like !
thank you for reading this short little post !!
have a wonderful day lovelies !!
hey ! it’s mr. bubbles !!
i took a leave of absence while riley was inactive, but now he’s back with regular posting (i think), and so am i !
it’s currently 6:33 am and i’m on my jolly old way to school, so i decided what better to do than write a memoir about my stupid, slowly growing hair.
tbt to 10 months ago when i decided to chop off all of my hair and get a pixie cut, which was cute for two months and then i started looking like a little boy (still do tbh). now my hair is abt 3 centimeters above my shoulders and i no longer look like i have a bowl cut !!!
in these past 8 months i have been growing out my hair, i have used several hair styles to hide the fact that i look like a precocious little boy who says “mother, prepare my caviar.” let’s map out a timeline of those hairstyles.
1. The sideburn bowl cut (worst stage)
2. tiny palm tree lookin bun on top with hair pinned up in the back (bang bang from the flintstones)
3. *hair now halfway down neck* tiny & neat bun on top of head with bangs split down the middle, hair pinned in back (looked cute here)
4. half up, half down. short (i mean very short) bob with tiny bun pulled up on top. blonde hair at this point.
5. victorian look, tiny bun on back of head, little curly baby hairs in front of ears, fringe kept to the side (looked super cute here, still blonde)
6. old look, like jordan in 7th grade look — *hair down to shoulders, basically* — bun with bangs, hair now brown (best stage, current stage).
and there you have it, the ohmygoduaresouglyihatemyhair timeline !!
so, as you can see, my hair has been through quite a lot through the past 8 months, and now it has evened out (the top layers have grown the same length as bottom layers), i was finally able to do my favorite hairstyle of all time, my bun with bangs !! i still have to pin a small chunk of my hair up in the back though, and i don’t really mind it, as i now have a talent for perfectly placing bobby pins in the back of my head without looking, or a mirror.
and that concludes this memoir, and i will continue to take various hair supplements and biotin to speed up growth, and this memoir will be continued in about 4 months.
thank you for reading !!
the fresh prince of:
post stuff u dummy
“that’s just a little scary.”
how yall feelin ?
it’s jordan, jordón, jardon, jordana banana, and whatever other variation of my name.
let’s catch up, cause it’s been quite the while since i’ve done anything on this site aside from the post a couple days ago, which was literally just me putting zero effort into a post but making it seem like i was.
. . .
1. i had so much chinese food 3 days ago and lemme tell you, it was so good. i had me some lo mein and fried dumplings, and literally the best spring rolls on planet earth. gonna get me an iced latte with almond milk from dunkin’ donuts tomorrow morn and it’s gonna be great too. i’ve gotten lattes the past week.
2. so i have a new obsession with like,,,,,,,,so many things. my aesthetic has changed into a mixture of hippie, oriental, and vintage 1950’s, 1970’s, and 1990’s elements. my wardrobe has seen the change too, as i’m always called “90’s girl” at school and i have people left and right tellin me the 90’s was two thousand years ago. hollister? i don’t know her. goodwill, she my boo.
but my main obsession right now is geishas. for those of y’all who are unfamiliar with the geisha, a geisha is a japanese human art form where girls are sold into okiyas and schooled in shamisen, dancing, speech, and etiquette to become a geisha. geisha are the japanese women you may have seen at one point in your life who have elaborate hairstyles and wear beautiful embroidered kimono, with pale white faces and cherry red lips. i recently read the book “memoirs of a geisha,” which i 100% recommend because it changes your perspective on the geisha, and truly encapsulates the raw japanese culture. i loved it so much that i grew to love the geisha it detailed – all of them.
so, i am completely redecorating my room with geisha posters and am even getting a futon that these women slept on. i assembled the frame today. so far, i’ve got one cloth poster and plan to buy a fabric panel of three geisha by the riverside to sew in the middle of some beige fabric as a futon blanket, and some shoji blinds with two geisha on them. i’m super excited!!!
my room will soon be this 1930’s japanese hippie/vintage paradise !!!
i have been so inspired by geishas that i decided to do my own artwork featuring a geisha :
the two images above are a piece i did on a big sheet of watercolor paper, and was drawn off of the image below, which was drawn in my sketchbook.
3. i wanna be like clairo and release music that will get 1 mil spins on soundcloud and i’ll be a bedroom goddess. i make music now but it’s really bad and not cool at all. i just wanna be and authentic kinda lo-fi retro artist and make songs abt cute stuff that people will like. i’m trying y’all but i’m not making much progress. i got 31 plays on soundcloud tho and this one person really enjoys my music (cause they repost all my stuff and comment).
4. i got my algebra grade up to an A so homegirl isn’t average no more !!!
5. i had a band performance last wednesday or something, and it was a NIGHTMARE,,,,,,,,,,oh, and for those of you who don’t know, i am a drummer for my school’s jazz band, which, ngl, is really god. i started out playing my favorite song night in tunisia, jammin out – drummin’, doin my fills, and it went great. but then, i started to play la noche del burrito picante, my drum set started sliding away from me. because there was no initial friction between it and the stage floor (which is very slippery cause it’s glossy), it just decided “hey mans!! ima slide back and ruin ur solo,,,..,.have fun lov u not rly!!” so, i just okay if with my leg extended out as far as it could go, legit stamping my foot on the bass drum peddle, which overtime because loose and fell off a bit. but i still killed my solo, and people were clapping and one guy from the back eve went “wEeeeEeEeEeeeeee HoOoOOoOooOoOoO”
6. i did another painting.
on sale for $1000000000000000000
7. my hair is brown now !!!
it’s jordan ✨
i’ve been doing a lotta art the past couple of weeks and i’d like to show you in one post. i’m a multimedia artist so not everything is the same medium.
i literally finished this beauty 3 days ago and it is my fourth consecutive painting, and i’m literally in love. i always go to this little chinese restaurant called “new china” when i get off of the bus (cause it’s a 5 minute walk from the stop). it’s a family run business and the owners have a little boy who absolutely loves me, and always lights up and jumps out of his little booth to run over and hug me. i always get two spring rolls afterward and then sit down and draw pictures with him, play with stuffed animals, or watch him play with fidget spinners. He really likes stickers too and it’s really cute cause i bring him stickers and he just loves it. this painting is a tribute to that little boy and the business his family runs, and their building is really small and in a bad location, so i painted this as my vision of what i think their restaurant should look like – adorned with lanterns and constructed with fine chinese architecture.
still life portrait study !! i love love love drawing still lives and this is one of my favorite renditions of that practice. in art a couple of weeks ago, my teacher laid out a ton of little things she had for us to draw. i chose this big head of a woman, a wine goblet full of grapes, a mask, more grapes, and a case with cherries poking out of it.
i am absolutely invite with the vintage japanese art where artists commonly drew scenes of oceans and massive, crashing waves (ex. great wave of kanagawa). sadly, i have never been able to draw in that way and kinda just stuck to buying posters. but, i have the really cool skill of using lines and rough circles, which create patterns like the ones in the illustration. i used this skill combined with the japanese style mentioned before to create this beauty, “view from venice majoskito.”
i really like drawing realistically, but the only only human i’ve mastered doing it with is josh dun. for some reason, if i wanna draw a really detailed person on paper, it can only be josh…i don’t even know why. this is a recent wip of him.
my bedroom window !! not much to explain here, but i just drew out my window whilst sitting in my bed and then watercolored it later on. i’m really proud of this one because it looks super realistic for one of my watercolors.
and that’s it !! thank you for reading !!
~ chill station fm ~
b e g i n
. . .
pondwater [ lazygirl x bejjroom ] – lazygirl
monkey bars – meltycanon
seymour forskinner – RLK WATKINS
scratcher – sisyfuss
siecle – joeplasma beats
you say i’m in love – bane’s world
every time – boy pablo
ELEVATOR MUSIC – VACATIONS
HONEYDEW – anthidium
Spice Girl – Aminé
dancing – mellow fellow
thankful – meltycanon
resonance – HOME
SUNFLOWER – rex orange county
BEST FRIEND – rex orange county
Window – joji
Demons – joji
You Might Be Sleeping [w. Clairo] – JACOB OGAWA
. . .
full playlist available on soundcloud @mr.bubbles
playlist title – ‘shower buddies’
how y’all feelin.
it’s jordan !
i haven’t posted something [serious] in quite the while so here’s some snippets of what i’m up to.
i got a depop (you can go follow me @cicato1) ! i sell vintage and modern clothing + shoes & accessories. so far i’ve made no sales, but two of my items have made it in the explore page!
currently, i am in what florida calls a ‘vpa’ art class, which is simply the most advanced level of artistry in my dumb school. the program is very difficult to get into, so much so that it requires an audition if you wanna get in. my art teacher really is pushing us to delve into the world of ceramics, and thus has us working on a very exciting project dealing with it.
the premise of the project is to display the effects oils spills have on strictly marine life. we were instructed to form an animal mutation, which was evidently caused by the oil spill and shows it’s toxic ripple well.
for the project, i decided to do a mutation of a jelly fish and an octopus, but it has a bit of a story behind it.
earlier in the semester, my teacher assigned us a mini project of making ‘parasites’ to get us used to working with clay. for this, i simply sculpted a tentacle with an opening at the top (meant to be a mouth) with a tongue and a set of sharp teeth. the reason for doing this was to correspond to the story of my actual project: the mutated jellyfish.
during the BP oil spill, also known as the most devastating and vastly intrusive oil spills the gulf coast has ever seen, an oil rig exploded, leaking tons of thick, black oil into the ocean surf. as one of the sharp metal pieces in which had been blown off of the rig falls to the ocean floor, it takes and octopus down with it, using it’s sharp edge to cut off some of the octopus’s tentacles. due to the imminent toxicity of the oil, the tentacles morph into their own organism, in which grows into a body with the makeup similar to a worm’s (no eyes, no brain, no guts. just worm) and grows it’s own mouth for with a tongue and teeth. this organism is what i have named a ‘tentatite’, and is deemed an intrusive species or a ‘parasite’ (you see, the parasite done for the mini project is a model of this organism). the tentatite swims the ocean and latches onto various hosts as does a tick. one of the tentatite’s common hosts is a jelly fish, in which it bites the head and overtime fuses with the body, creating the mutated organism of the octopus and jellyfish, which i haven’t thought up a name for (please help me in the comments).
i have the project halfway done, and i’ll show you the dried form tomorrow!
something else that’s happening – my cat peed on my mattress! fun fun fun!
i’m gonna stop this post cause it’s getting to lengthy so
More like Johnny Test me again and i’ll end you.
“y’all out here looking like clothing hangers.”